Sgallimo I guess you still do not get it the governing body of the club makes an abundant of decesion on the importance of the club members best interest, NOT defending what happend in savanna, but you seem to be make this personal instead of viewing this from a amiture club racing stand point all you referance to is key word , ( I !!!) ,so with that said . step back look at this from another stand point and start looking at this as something we will have to address or ther will be no IT7 if this shortage continues. perhaps you want it to were you are the only one with a supply of toyos and the only one to run IT7 and get the championship. remember numbers keep classes alive. Another competitor just showed you the aformentioned suppliers who said they had tires are out. As I stated some one would make an attempt to shot holes in my Idea. so I ask you give an idea that would include every IT7 owner as a group that would be atempory solution by not hurting the numbers and if the trophie means so much to you the ask them to wave ther rights to it to.I guess personal gratification is your only reason to race rather than enjoy your time behind the wheel with freinds around you, remeber this is for fun if your are that seriuos about racing go pro and then lets see your expendetures. look alot of the members of the IT7 family do not like this problem ,but rather than fight it lets make a solution to fix it until this problem goes away or we may be forced by the governing body to do something we all disapprove.

IT7 family lets hear some ideas. That is all I ask.

sgallimo your count for rockingham is at least 1 driver off Kurt A Jackson COdriver ECR IT7 00

Kurt Jackson IT7 00 & 59