Thread: How high do you rev your Z? My 260 is ill.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just so happens that isspro is here in town and I have a good contact there should you ever need it... The thing I never liked about those probes is they were to big and really filled up a 1.75 header tube.
    GTL Nissan Sentra
    DP 240sx
    Vintage BS 510
    ITS 240z
    I just type like a pompous ass!
    http://www.saveclubracing.com

Just so happens that isspro is here in town and I have a good contact there should you ever need it... The thing I never liked about those probes is they were to big and really filled up a 1.75 header tube.
    [/b]
    Dang, wish I'd known, I just ordered new ones, but small ones. They have the Type Ks in a 1/16" package that don't do much in the way of blocking flow, although they are not cheap. These gauges I have are not made any longer and have been surplanted by small 2 1/16" models that are still over $400 each retail. Tech told me that these olders ones are somewhat in demand on the used market for replacement in various applications.

I'll get them fired up on the new engine. Still now sure what will happen there, but if this stock block I'm looking at tonight checks out it is going in the car while I build a race motor.

Will a stock block and stock oil pan survive (with Accusump) in a race car? I know the rods/crank will, just not sure about the oiling with a stock pan - I've never seen a stock pan.

R