Thread: Last Chance Enduro Watkins Glen October

The lottery is gone. A 45 minute Practice/qualifying will be held most likely 1:00Pm to 1:45. We will be refining details as we get closer to completing the supps
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

With a green flag at 2:00pm?

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

With a green flag at 2:00pm?

Raymond
    [/b]
    Green Flag at 2:30. This will allow the teams to get back to race trim before race Plus T&S would need more time than that to get squared away with grid. I'm sure they would welcome any help for the enduro. besides its High and dry up there great view T weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.

RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Since I'm starting last can I come at 2:35 PM??

Not that I don't trust anyone but I want to race and not watch from the pit wall, because I made a stupid mistake on the start and ran into sombody. So last it will be.
    BE SAFE GO FAST HAVE FUN
    Love "the commander"
    Mike Cefalo