Thread: NHIS welding

I need some welding done at NHIS preferably tomorrow any suggestions? Does anyone know if Smarty will have his welder with him? Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
    R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Ric Racing certainly does EXCELENT work, however be ready to spend an arm and a leg. it cost us someone I know $700 just to have camber/caster plates welded in. They are perfect, but others will do it for $100 or less... Not sure but i doubt he does welding at the track.

Smarty (Northeast Racing) IMO to go. Great price, great service and above all the quality is top notch. I wouldn't suggest anyone else, especially at the track. He has stayed up long hours at night, sat in 4" of water in freezing tempatures during storms to put our cars back together for us at NHIS, Lime Rock and Pocono. Remember he also has a large customer base looking for tires, so don't be worried when you see a welding torch in one hand, mounting a tire in another, his feet stacking used tires on the side, and him takling to someone completely different giving advice on what to do with tire presures...

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Tip: Smarty likes Pabst Blue Ribbon. PBR is available by the case at the Wal-Mart just in Concord...

Thanks for the help guys. I figured Smarty was the man for the job.

This just in from NHIS.... things OK for tomorrow but no parking on the grass.

R
    Rob Breault
    BMW 328is #36
    2008 Driving Impressions Pro-ITA Champion
    2008 NARRC DP Champion
    2009 NARRC ITR Champion
    2009 Team DI Pro-ITR Champion

Uh....OK...I'd say park outside the oval on the asphalt, but there's an autocross there on Sunday...

This should be fun.

Given that Loudon actually faired well this past storm, be grateful that you have ANY place to park. All kidding aside, I woke up to the smooth sounds of testing this morning and knew that spring was in the air. Welcome back to town, my friends. If anyone needs anything, be sure to call.....369-8611. We are around the corner and for gas money will do all your gopher errands that are needed. Call us is you need help at all.
    A Race Junky from the Get Go......

Future refrence, no need to go all the way to the Wal Mart for the PBR. Just go to the gas station right next to the track.

But, Kev, did the gas station have the 30-packs...? You get better "attention" with a 30-pack, versus a 12-pack...

I did see a case under his tent marked something like "strawberry/cherry wheat malt ale/lager" and I thought something ugly was about to happen; fortunately, it was a case of PBR in disguise...