Thread: I need a carb intake for a VW

Hi all,
    Does anyone have a carb intake manifold for the rabbit or dasher?? The parts keep showing up for a round pounder Jetta and we are allowed a Holley 2bbl . I need one badly to get this car running. Thanks, Mike Ogren [email protected]
    AKA Madd Mike,
    www.racingcarsrental.com

I think Kurt's got one hanging on the wall in his shop...but it's for a pair of sidedraft Webers/Mikuni's.

I thought you always said "I hate carbs...nobody needs another hobby" ??!?!?!

I think i might have one in my garage....i'll check over the weekend and get back to ya.

Tim
    Tim Martin
    ITC VW RABBIT
    CFR

I do hate carbs, but the Holley 350 is faster,and the D fant shuts off at 6500. I need it to run a bit more than that. Like 7500.
    The cage came from you, the seat from Jeff Bern, the pistons, oil tray/ trap door pan, from Mikes car.
    My engine machine guy has a set of side drafts for a BMW, 4cyl. manifold, 300$. "need cleaning".
    British "racecars" are hobbies.
    Mike ogren
    AKA Madd Mike,
    www.racingcarsrental.com

I've got one that I'd sell you.

I do hate carbs, but the Holley 350 is faster,and the D fant shuts off at 6500. I need it to run a bit more than that. Like 7500. [/b]
    Seems to me that a certain black car in your past would still be pullling at 7500....but that was with hot-wired CIS....

The cage came from you, the seat from Jeff Bern, the pistons, oil tray/ trap door pan, from Mikes car.
    My engine machine guy has a set of side drafts for a BMW, 4cyl. manifold, 300$. "need cleaning".
    British "racecars" are hobbies. [/b]
    ...which explains the E-type Jigglewire and the TEEVEEARE in your backyard. Is this Jetta for you or for the kid ? Gotta call Jeffy...gotta hunt down some old Vette parts...

Bill Miller, Single carb, stock, intake manifold needed.
    How much? E me at [email protected]
    Thanks. I assume that you have the proper references?? HAHA,. Mike Ogren
    Give a fair price and address and I'll send you some cash, or MO.

FWIW I took a pic of the reflection of the Jag in the door of the 57 Porsche. I'll send you a copy, maybe.
    This car is for the kid, after I check it out and loosen/ crispen , it up for him...
    Peace.
    AKA Madd Mike,
    www.racingcarsrental.com

This car is for the kid, after I check it out and loosen/ crispen , it up for him...

[/b]
    I'll call him and instruct him on the 'proper' adjustment of brake bias for YOUR time in the car. That should 'crispen' it up a bit....

Bill Miller, Single carb, stock, intake manifold needed.
    How much? E me at [email protected]
    Thanks. I assume that you have the proper references?? HAHA,. Mike Ogren
    Give a fair price and address and I'll send you some cash, or MO.

FWIW I took a pic of the reflection of the Jag in the door of the 57 Porsche. I'll send you a copy, maybe.
    Peace.
    [/b]
    Email sent.

I have several intake manifolds for the rabbit......dasher......etc.....let me know if you want one....plus a ton of other Rabbit parts....motors, trans, axles.....etc..