Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MARRS 1

Not many photos from me. my big camera broke again.

--
    James Brostek
    MARRS #28 ITB Golf
    PMF Motorsports
    Racing and OEM parts from Bildon Motorsport, Hoosier Tires from Radial Tires

Hey Hey!! if your talking about who I think your talking about, remember I read these posts too! Marshall, your nose is getting bigger.
    [/b]
    i know you read these dan! why do you think i poked some fun your way?

Ok I thought it was a new shell, I don't know all the ITS drivers to recognize the name. (usually didnt see that race cuz last year big bore right right before the ITA/B run group.)

Was that record pre 2006 changes?
    [/b]
    sam only did one race last year, in which he smooshed his car, so he hasn't been around to recognize much.

yes, its record was before all the restrictor plate stuff.

I hit Summit Point for the first time this last weekend - what a great track. Really well run event and the big bore guys didn't complain that I was learning the track on a race weekend - which was humbling.

Kudos to the MARRS folks for putting together such a great weekend. Anybody ever post photos of the event? When my ITA car is done I'll be sure to bring it down.
    [/b]
    glad you had fun! that was our first event with 10 run groups. we usually run 9. a lot of folks were concentrating on keeping things moving to get 20 qual sessions and 10 races off in a limited amount of time. it worked!

come on back and play some more!