Thread: OVR Race of Champions Restricted Regional

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ITS to ITC on track together is a large span. Adding ITR would just make it too big of a spread from top to bottom. If I read the rules right, you can run in BP/DP in an IT car... You would be required to have a national license, but you should be able to. I'll try to get some clairification for you on this.

Sorry about the ITR thing. We really wanted to include them (along with some others), but just couldn't fit it in the schedule. Once we see how this year goes, hopefully we can do more next year.

Matt
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

ITS to ITC on track together is a large span. Adding ITR would just make it too big of a spread from top to bottom. If I read the rules right, you can run in BP/DP in an IT car... You would be required to have a national license, but you should be able to. I'll try to get some clairification for you on this.

Sorry about the ITR thing. We really wanted to include them (along with some others), but just couldn't fit it in the schedule. Once we see how this year goes, hopefully we can do more next year.

Matt [/b]
    Matt, please get me the clairification. I'd really like to run my car @ MO before the August event. I do have a National License. I am hoping they will take my ITR parpared car in DP without me jumping through to many hoops. LOL! this will be a 1st! Everyone always took there National to regionals to test to get ready for a National. I'm taking my regional car to a National to test for a up and coming regional. Matt, I hope you guys don't think ITR cars will be 5 seconds faster than ITS. There won't be that much of a time spread between the 2 classes.

Thanks