No, I have been under the car chasing an oil leak for one. The car has not been on track since I spun a bearing in March last year finally got that fixed then the oil leak raised its head. Then while mowing a few weeks ago I, somehow, put a rock through the rear drivers side window. Going to replace it with plexiglass when I find some 3mm thick sheets (remember guys I am in ITE) so the window will be legal if I ever do put GT2 on the side of the car. And last the tech inspector who lives a few miles from me didn't renew his membership this year so I have to go find a new inspector to get the log book up to speed.

And on top of all that the truck is still in the shop (was 'sposed to be out last friday). I don't think the Neon would tow the trailer very well.

I will to TWS in May if I have to rent a car. Got to get the 4 races in this year to renew my liscense. I had to get a waiver this year and can't get another. I just hope we have 4 more regionals left this year or I will have to tow a long way to Hallettsville, Topeaka, LaJunta, or some other far away event.

Besides like you said we were group 1 for a single regional and would have been done before noon on Saturday. The track is 220 miles one way. That is a long trip for 4 hours at and 45 min. on the track.

I been meaning to go do a NASA event. Maybe if I get all the bugs worked out in time...