Alright, by my watch, we've got 40 days from today until we kick off the Great Lakes Division season at O'Reilly Race Park in Indianapolis. Yes, I know it was like 80 today and I'm terribly bored of the offseason, but we still have to wait another 40 days. Anywho, so who's going this year? I should be there, and I think Brian Ehmer in our ITS Prelude too. The weather for the past couple of years has been fantastic so lets hope for some more of that - I need to take some more time off.

As some of you may remember from last years IRP weekend, I did my best to try and loose races. However, it made for great video! So finally, I present to you, my in-car video from last years Sunday race! Now, I only made one mistake this whole race, so see if you can spot it. Also, because I'm showing this to you, everyone should be at least a second faster this year. Well, except for Steve, he could stand to pick up two. :P Oh yea, and don't try this at home, racing is dangerous, poster waives all liability, blahblahblah....

The start!
Clip two.
The finish.