Thread: 15mm x 5/8" adaptor sleeves

I've got a new set of front shocks that have a 15mm OD shank at the top. The spherical bearing in the camber plate and upper spring perch are both 5/8"ID. The vendor I bought the shocks from basically said I could buy a set of their camber plates, or I was 'screwed'.

Outside of finding a local machine shop to make a sleeve adaptor to fix this, does any one know of a source for these? 15mm ID x .625" OD x aprox 1" long (I can cut them down if too long).

Thanks
    Matt

that's a pretty thin sleeve... .590 by .625. The stock car guys may have something in inch size that you could bore to 15mm ID

maybe one of these modified.......... http://www.bostongear.com/pdf/upload/lit/P...g113-115(1).pdf

Jim is correct; that is kind of a thin bushing.

I would always go to a local machinist; you will need one for many purposes.

I think you can use the theaded portion of the strut rod top; screw some oversize nuts on it and turn down the nuts in a lathe to the OD you need.

I actually do that for my car to fit the spherical bearing in the camber plate. The problem is that the machinist will need a floating centering chuck with the lathe.

I bought him the tool and he does my struts for free; ask around.

Cheers.