Hey all, im entering my third year of racing and decided this is the year to try an enduro. I decided my best bet would be to run the 2.5 hour race in may at pocono. So i was contemplating how this enduro might differ from the regionals i have been running and came up with some questions

-i was wondering what the protocol is with pitting.. I understand the timing and safety rules in the supps but some things im not familiar with are- is there a pit speed limit? whats causes a pit lane to be "closed?" whats the deal with entering/exiting the pits under double yellows? -Im no nascar fan :P and couldent find this stuff in the GCR.

-What are some endurance strategies... do I run the car at 90% given the length of the race? can i setup a portable compresser at pit?

-anything else a first timer should know

I chose this race because ill definitly be driving solo and its the shortest race i could find. ill be setting up a camelback in the car for hydration and have some crew lined up as well. Real excited to give it a shot and would appriciate all your input.

Thanks