...but I thought the plan was never brought up at the 2005 mid-year meeting? You told me yourself on the phone that it wasn't brought to the floor and others there say it never even existed and now you say differently? Egads. Furthermore you said there was no documentation and now you say there was? Why didn't you pass on a copy when we spoke or at least confirm the plan's existence? You denied anything existed. Why would you withold that information? I got the info and document from a different source long after I talked to you.

Anyone seeing the same pattern here? The story changes like the weather in New England.

Alas... the web one weaves...

But all you have to do is look at what's currently going on. You rationalize it all by saying CFR is big bad bully. Nonsense. They got pushed too far and will not put up with non-racing regions, autocrossers and posers trying to play divisional top dog vis-a-vis a gang approach on raod racing's nickel, at least not in Florida. It's only going to get worse for racers and that part sucks.