JPM had used the same tactic earlier and gotten away with it. Brake on the racing line, then dive bomb the car ahead just prior to turn-in. What he forgot in this case was the only rule Ganassi-Sabates had laid out, which was "teammates DON'T take each other out......period".

As far as Pruett goes, I'm sure he felt a bit of margin entering the corner for two reasons: a) his TEAMMATE was the one behind him, and b ) he had SEVERAL car lengths on JPM in the braking zone. I wonder if JPM has learned the Spanish term for "hopeless", which is what his move actually was. If justice was truly to be served, they would have both spun, and Ganassi would have fainted right in the pits! Then Boris could sneak by both and win the whole thing!

It was almost sickening to listen to the commentary of the race when it came to JPM. If he had gotten out of the car he could have walked on water right there! The could barely admit that he might have, possibly, sort of, too-close-to-call, accidentally made a mistake. I think Rusty Wallace was wearing Texaco-Havoline-TelCel underwear! There was probably more bratwurst in the pits than objectivity in the booth.

The sad part is, JPM would have won the race easily anyway. I guess we can classify that as a Busch-league move.