Well, the LF suspension came apart after a trip over the "gator strips" at CMP in April, err, better yet, I think the gator strips pulled something apart / broke something that violently disassembled itself upon hitting the brakes at the end of the front straight going into T1. I went off driver's right just before T1, still full speed (no brakes - brake line ripped away from LF caliper when suspension collapsed), and clipped the first tire wall before center punching the second at I'd guess aroung 70-80 mph. Needless to say, there was a bit of damage. New RF fender, hood, header panel, headlights, bumper and bumper cover, radiator, rad support. Bent the LF shock and trashed the LF wheel when it folded up into the wheel well, so we're completely rebuilding the front suspension and hubs and bearings, as well as the entire braking system.

We'll be back next year!
[/b]

Ouch! That sounds painfull. It also sounds like a lot of work. I tweeked my door, bumper support and hood at VIR in May, and I've spent plenty of time repairing it.

Best of luck!
hoop