Thread: March fastrac

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, about the 1990 requirement. The second gen RX-7 spec line is 86-91. Any car in that range could be identical to the next one except for the VIN. Is the rule meant to include cars that have 90 or newer in the same speck line or is it hard and fast 1990? Just not well thought out IMO.

So, about the 1990 requirement. The second gen RX-7 spec line is 86-91. Any car in that range could be identical to the next one except for the VIN. Is the rule meant to include cars that have 90 or newer in the same speck line or is it hard and fast 1990? Just not well thought out IMO.
    [/b]
    OK, so we have hopefully gotten away from the chat about TV coverage. Does anybody have any input regarding my question? Or must I say it in a way that offends somebody to get a reply?

OK, so we have hopefully gotten away from the chat about TV coverage. Does anybody have any input regarding my question? Or must I say it in a way that offends somebody to get a reply? [/b]
    Yes, exactly - your post was nowhere near inflamatory enough to get a response, you should really work on that.

Seriously though, I think Greg is right on. I would add, and am just guessing, that the 1990-up requirement was probably just an arbitrary line in the sand, intended to keep the "antiques" out of the class, and not done with consideration for any particular model line. I would bet the CRB would be receptive to allowances for models that cross over. Or not

Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5