Thanks for the replies, and now, the answers!

Yes, life since becoming a famous movie star has been tough. I just can't shop in public places anymore because nobody recognizes me and that makes me feel bad. I keep telling them I'm famous but they just don't get it. I'm guessing they're jealous. Turns out they are showing the show again this weekend, so if you're interested, head to this page and click the link to find your local pbs station.

As for karting, the local track is here just 30 minutes away which is awesome instead of the 7 hours it takes me to get to a car track. I'm thinking about either the TaG or Rotax class. Any advice for me David the kart pro?

And as for HPDEs that would be pretty cool. The fact for me is that I love the racing wheel to wheel part and I just can't handle the cost of entry fees, gas for long tows and broken parts. I've always been a serious budget racer and I'm now faced with the cost of improving my tow vehicle, trailer, and other stuff and none of that equals racing. So, I've decided to switch to a more cost friendly and much more local form of racing. The local track even has open days were you can go drive around all day long if you wish! Now that's awesome! Being an instructor would be cool though. I've always really respected the instructors who helped me along. Do you get a free car to drive and a free SCCA membership with instructing? If so, sign me up! I'm sure I'll be back to auto racing some day. Especially if a local track gets created.