Who was the driver that got out of the car on a HOT track and stood there waving his arms warning oncoming drivers about the parts laying in the track??? Not a good idea!
[/b]
Sorrry about that, too busy trying to run early, then after that too dejected to do anything else!

I wasn't on the hot track at all with cars around, just beside it and trying to make people aware of the parts. Better than being near the car that was pissing all the fuel out of the tank into the grass!

In the non-passing Touring Lights group with cars going by at 50mph I definitely didn't feel my life was threatened. Unfortunately, someone still ran over the muffler and pipe despite me waving at it when they drove up the hill. I think they were following too closely to the car in front of them and didn't dodge when the car in front did. I do hope it didn't damage their car. Once all the cars were gone, and none were coming through 10 either, I went and kicked it off track but it was still too hot to fool with. Not a fun day all told.

R