I saw you there Sat. we were breaking in a new engine in the 944S in touring lights as well. i was behind you some of the time i think or close by somwhere. sorry about he car man.

we were getting some data for VIPER, thats a VA teck program. had about 80k worth of sensors on the car. going to put it on the 8 point shaker rig soon at the VIR complex. i think it is the only 8 point in on the planet right now. looks like something out of star wars. We will post what ever finding we have if we can get someone to help with the size of the data.
may help a lot of IT drivers with set up. They have some grad students doing some of this sruff for us. FREE TOO can you say lucky!!! maybe i will have some pictures of some of this later this week.

again sorry about the car. i saw it and thought well how many of them can there be so its got to be the IT guy posting about it on the site. i had to take a bunch of the students for a ride and just ran out of time to find you and say hello. sounds like you would have had little time to chat anyway. maybe another time.

Lawrence