Hey Mark - so we won't see you at the Sprints this year? It is looking like that will be a great GP contest, with a fair number of fast guys planning to make the trip. Datsuns, Suzukis, VWs Oh my!

If someone didn't know your $2400 post was tongue in cheek, they might think you were looking a gift horse in the mouth :P
[/b]
Hi Chris,

No, we won't be at the Sprints this year, but look for us in '08. After 12 years of racing, 3 championships in the last six years (2001 SARRC ITC, 2004 & 2006 SEDIV GP), 3 top 10 finishes in a row at the Runoffs...I'm pooped. It's time to take my wife on some vacations that are NOT racing related!

Also, there are some things I need to do on the car to take it to the next level where you guys are...like carving up the front & rear suspensions, do some c/f work like you've done, etc., and that is hard to do while racing during the season. You guys have raised the bar and I saw at Topeka I needed to do some serious work in order to keep up at the Runoffs. I wish I had a great crew like you guys working on MY car!!

So you guys have a GREAT '07 season and I'll be pulling for Chuck to repeat at the '07 Runoffs.

MC