Thread: Valentine's Day

Ok, so how many of you guys used Valentine's Day as a perfect day to swoon your loved one into agreeing to pay for ANY expenditure on your race car? I bet some of you NEVER even thought of that. I know, the NE guys got snowed in, but you really do have until the weekend to make up Valentine's Day......now get with it....
    A Race Junky from the Get Go......

I got a helmet :026:
    Eddie
    ex RX3 and GTI driver
    "Don't RallyCross what you can't afford to Road Race" - swiped from YH and twisted for me
    "I have heard that any landing you can walk away from is a 'good' landing. I bet this applies to flying airplanes as well." - E.J.

Trish,

I used Valentines day for the important stuff, I got laid!! And, I was so good, she said I could spend as much as I wanted on her race car!!
    Ed Funk
    NER ITA CRX, ITB Civic, ITC CRX (wanna buy a Honda?)
    Smart as a horse, hung like Einstein!

Unfortunatly I have been far to busy with work and life to be on lately, but I will be back to stirr things up, that is unless this specific thread makes me run for cover in embarasment... yikes is all I got to say...

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com

Trish,

I used Valentines day for the important stuff, I got laid!! And, I was so good, she said I could spend as much as I wanted on her race car!!
    [/b]

Way too much info....... Now, that's what you get for having both of you driving........

A Race Junky from the Get Go......