Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What car numbers are you using for Cendiv IT

David,

No worries! Like I said - makes no difference to me. I don't care what # I run.

Matt (looking forward to the IT racing @ Mid-Ohio!)
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

I'll probably mostly run GLDiv, but my ITC Fiat X1/9 is #33.
    "I came, I saw, I broke"

My car is currently for sale, but if it winds up in the permanent stable I will race it in CenDiv and NER in 07. I run #20 ITA.

I know of at least another #20 in CenDiv, another ITB VW. What usually happens when we both show up is a temporary tape job, not a big deal. But I must admit, it does make me cringe to have to put tape on the car...

Ep

Eric J Price : ITA 20

My car is currently for sale, but if it winds up in the permanent stable I will race it in CenDiv and NER in 07. I run #20 ITA.

I know of at least another #20 in CenDiv, another ITB VW. What usually happens when we both show up is a temporary tape job, not a big deal. But I must admit, it does make me cringe to have to put tape on the car...

Ep
    [/b]
    Yeah I finally got the tape adhesive off my car from the Firecracker in December. I was using 20 because that is my son's birthday, but if I get to the point of doing new vinyl this year, I could change it to 23 in honor of son #2 if no one is using it.
    Chris Schaafsma
    Golf 2 HProd

AMT Racing Engines - DIYAutoTune.com

Yeah I finally got the tape adhesive off my car from the Firecracker in December. I was using 20 because that is my son's birthday, but if I get to the point of doing new vinyl this year, I could change it to 23 in honor of son #2 if no one is using it.
    [/b]
    Ummm.... The original post that I put up was in order to try and save 22, 23, and 24 for my brother, myself and my father. So... I would prefer that you didn't use 23. Maybe a wedding date or the months that the kids were born in? :026:

...But I must admit, it does make me cringe to have to put tape on the car...

Ep
    [/b]
    I've got about 4 rolls of tape holding my car together...
    Matt Downing
    1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe - ITA
    Ohio Valley Region, SCCA

Ummm.... The original post that I put up was in order to try and save 22, 23, and 24 for my brother, myself and my father. So... I would prefer that you didn't use 23. Maybe a wedding date or the months that the kids were born in? :026:
    [/b]
    Whoops! Forgot that. Anyhow if I get to that point, I will just post up in this thread with a new number. Until then I will be #20 whenever I can.
    Chris Schaafsma
    Golf 2 HProd

I've got about 4 rolls of tape holding my car together...
    [/b]
    Aren&#39;t your "graphics" made of tape also? <_<
    "I came, I saw, I broke"

Bob posted in the other CenDiv IT thread that he will be using #49 on his white Scirocco
    Chris Schaafsma
    Golf 2 HProd

Thanks for the update.

My ITC Rabbit sports the number 36 on its flanks.
    Jim Sexton
    …I feel ill at how far we have drifted from engineering and automotive integrity. It's not just nostalgia. It's more like sorrow. For a shining moment in human history all our science and engineering blossomed to create the great inventions and designs. Now we engage in techno-masturbation like Twitter and TPMS…
    Riley Tharp