Really, How much FI experience do you have? How about cold air bypass that most if not all EFI systems use during warmup? How are you gonna prevent me from opening this valve and adding fuel through the 3d map and creating 15 more HP because of the additional air? There are lots of gain for those that want to be creative and they will be impossible to polic with a free system. As stated earlier my current systemn in my RS car has traction control (effective) with out any additional sensor wires. No wheel speed inputs to the ecu. [/b]

Joe, can this be accomplished with stock sensors and wiring harness too?

Be careful. Some cars this is true, but with others you open the door for some very creative work with cams, valves, and aux devices. If the car ran stock with the sensors it comes with it will run fine with those same sensors fed into a new ecu. Doesn't take much to pull the signal from the stock harness.

Joe, I just wish I had the torque to care about traction control. [/b]

Steve, and you wondered how the Sunbelt 325 could pull you 6 cars @ the back straight @ VIR?

yes, thank you dan...nothing like a major controversy to kick start the itac newbies like me...

marshall
[/b]

Welcome to the jungle