I don't know HOW it might be getting done but I know how it COULD be done. Inductive wheel speed sensors are readily available and I could easily plumb them to my DAq system, then through an additional digital guage to a soft-touch rev limiter (since we have a lot of lattitude in ignition systems). As long as the gauge has the smarts to look at the differential between wheel speed and GPS speed (another signal from the DL1),

A few questions, that I may have actually floated previously: Under the current rules...

** If I can add a gauge (my wideband O2 sensor), can I add a driver control to adjust fuel pressure? How about spark timing? Injector pulse time or timing?

** Can I tap into the stock harness for a signal from the stock temperature/pressure/revs signal? If not, can I run a circuit completely in parallel to existing wires? Is it required that the stock wires actually work (ie. what if one is busted, a la a worn out stock bushing?)

** Can I remove the stock guages to put in aftermarket ones? If so, can I remove the entire integrated dash "cluster" (ie, to install something like the Dash 2)? Can I still do that if the cluster "talks" to the ECU? If the stock cluster sends signals to the ECU, can the replacement dash unit? How about if the OE unit was not "active" in that sense?

** Can I make my own guages?

K