Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 91-94 Sentra (E/XE/CXE/SL/Limited Edition)

cool track thanks for sharing!!
    Evan Darling
    ITR BMW 325is build started...
    SM (underfunded development program)
    SEDIV ITA Champion 2005
    sometimes racing or crewing Koni Sports Car Challenge

Neat pics.

I'm sure there is no way a car could make it that far, but I kept thinking what happens if someone goes to hot after the straight and into the wave pool? LOL
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Neat pics.

I'm sure there is no way a car could make it that far, but I kept thinking what happens if someone goes to hot after the straight and into the wave pool? LOL
    [/b]
    Well so far no professional driver has done it but I can tell you a story of a 17 year old rookie kid that showed up one day in a brand new EVO special edition that by no means was his car it belonged to his father that went to Europe for vacation and told the kid to just move the car to be washed so he did wash the car and then he decided to showoff at the local SOLO1 event(WRONG!),at this track we run counterclockwise so the kid was going on his second lap and tried to out brake and pass a 2000 pound CIVIC SI at turn #8 which is really a burn out DRAG staging area that is made out of concrete and has about 40% less grip than the regular asphalt so the nice looking brand new EVO kept going straight and went over the tire barrier because he was going at least 80mph or 90mph on that section so he end up in the sea shore destroying the fence and the front of the car, since then we called him beach boy.