Hello guys I’m new to this forum so let me introduce my self at this point I have been driving at the local solo events a b13Nissan sentra Japan spec GA16DE no EGR stuff and my modification are the following (hotshots intake and headers),under drive pulleys, Jim wolf clutch and 7 lb fly wheel , Japanese transmition = lower gears and some of them are LSD not mine I think that b14 1.6 trannys have lower final drive, B14 cams and they are still Nissan original ga16de so they doesn’t have to be considered illegal for IT and ad couple of horses at the top and in the suspension department just regular poor mans stuff AGX hiperco springs ,ST bars,1996200sx brakes(you can get by they look almost stock) 4 point role bars and got my car on a diet and now weights 2070 pounds so most of the time I’m driving my grocery getter at a 1.5 mile road course with 12 turns so I have been racing against SE-R with more o less the same equipment but with about 300 pounds less, to make a long story short in a road race the fastest SE-R ran 1.34.2 for qualy and my best time at the same track was 1.33.8 which I never done that again and costed me my left rear view mirror but managed stay in the lower 34s since then so the big difference is weight along with the gears might be that answer but you can get a b14 tranny and change the equation and still have a stock Nissan tranny when you see them running together you must preserve momentum in order to get a good exit the but the SE-R is fast at the straight but when I get to the turns he looks slower than my car so they behave different I guess because of nose weight , in the straight I brake about 50feet later than the se-r weighting about 2400.