Josh, playing devils advocate, what run group would you put ITR in?

If you put it in group 1, with ITE, the region looses entrants, since they couldn't run in ITE and ITR.

Put it in with Group 5 (IT and Small Bore) you'll drive out the rest of the handful of small bore prod cars

I don't think that the Group 3 (Big Bore) group would want them there, since they would be hood ornaments for SP, GT1 and GTA.

I know, put it in group 7 and let them run with Spec Maita. Now that would be exciting.

I will also bring this up at the chiefs meeting. I'd also suggest sending e-mails to Kathy Johnson, SFR chief of tech.
[/b]
Funny Tim,

Last regional I outran an SP car. Here in the South, ITE is run with SP, GT, and Production. I think there was as much a speed differential between me and the H-Production Sprites as Andy Potterfield's GT-1 car and me, now there's a real speed differential GT-1 to H-Production. Even as an ITE car I couldn't keep up with John's ITS 325, I say put them in with the rest of IT. Really they won't be that much faster than ITS. It'll take a year or two to get the development to the poin that ITR will really be significantly faster.

James