Gran Racing,

Last year was my 1st. I ran 6 of 9 races in MARRS. It's Brian Duka's old car. I'm looking at doing all of MARRS this year. I feel very comfortable with the car. Averaged high 32's at Summit, and had a 2:28 at the Glen. (1st time there)

A couple of years ago I was there 1st caller into Wind Tunnel. I asked Dave about why there is not enough coverage of grassroots roadracing and said about with TV time that the U.S. people would pick up on it just like European pop. has already, BTCC, DTM, & etc. The mistake that I made was in his guest. It was Kenny Schrader of NASCAR. Dave looked at him and asked for his response. Kenny said "Te !st time I was indroduced to roadracing was in 1972, Watkins Glen. The fans would not recongize the sport due the there unfimialarity of the vehicles." ( meaning open wheel, DSR, SFM, & ect.) I tried to respond, but Dave cut me off. With the right guest host there, like Bob Varsha, David Hobs, or a Driver ( Boris Said ). Then the topic has a great chance of getting off the ground. But Speed screwed SCCA with the coverage of the runoffs. Moving the coverage to during the week at lunch time, instead of on the weekends. I'm sick of seeing roundy round and Barret Jackson on TV. Just about all of us can turn Left, and we all know how to buy vehicles. I would like to go to the track sometime and see more people in the stands, other than the people there particiapting. The other problem is some of the track are not fan friendly. Pocono is close to spectators during SCCA events. Why they would not want to make a little bit of money? The tunner crowd would be part of the way to go. The only problem there is, they like NOS and want to fast in a straight line with there bass thumping.