Jake- Posts like that are way over the top... I never said I didn't like or apprecite Jeff, there are some great people in SCCA and he may just be one of those people. I am sorry that I no longer want to provide input because I have witnessed others (example quoted below) or been part of some very negative experiences. I guess my post was unnecessary and should have just stated that I was still disappointed in the lack of effectiveness seen in the ITAC/CRB. Maybe Jeff can post a list of what has been proposed over the past year and what has been considered accomplishments? That would far outweigh any of my "negative/
Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
Bullshit
comments and restore faith in the committees!

NOW FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME I DON'T CARE SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE AUDI, IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, I HAVE MOVED ON... half joking, I think it is you and a few others that needs to get over the Audi

Lastly Jeff- Thank you for your efforts... I am sure you have done your best with the difficult situations you have faced.

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by lateapex911 View Post
The ITAC, as a body, as no excuse for the lack of results, or at least the lack of communication over the ITB reorg. I know its difficult..I've seen the numbers and the "That doesn't make sense" aspects of the cars and ratings. But it's been 4 YEARS! I suspect that some committee members are putting the work in, others aren't. Which, if true, sucks for the guys pulling the weight. But, it's a volunteer gig, and I can point at HUNDREDS of guys who whine but don't pitch in, so it's hard to throw too many stones at the guys who DO pitch in, even if they're dragging their feet.
But, yea, ITAC: It's past time to move on this. At least be transparent and communicate. I KNOW it sucks to keep coming on here and giving the same speech: "Hey, we're working on it but progress is slow". But maybe somebody will read that and volunteer to pitch in.