Thread: ITAC News.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just as an added notice, read in the general thread area below for an announcement that one of the high paying, highly coveted (Man, the manufacturer perks are staggering, not to mention the God like control we yield!) has become open with Marshall Lytle's appointment to a DC dictatorship position, or some such.

Resumes being accepted...
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

***Miller DID get a hottie GF,***

Sure, Weisberg gets married, then Miller finds a hottie. Way to go Bill. Chances are John will come to Road America. Will the hottie let you come.
    Have Fun ; )
    David Dewhurst
    CenDiv Milwaukee Region
    Spec Miata #14

The next ITAC meeting is next Monday, 2/22/10.

I will be the new chair of the committee. We will spend the first part of next week's meeting discussing how many members we want on the committee and some of the resumes we have received to fill open seats.

We will also discuss, of course, how we will operate, especially with respect to the adjustment of existing listings.

As of right now, the change request letters to be discussed include 3 letters about the IT ruleset, 7 letters requesting new car classifications, and 7 letters requesting adjustments to existing car classifications. I sincerely hope to be able to close out some of these requests.

You can expect some updates from me after the meeting.

In general, I would sincerely appreciate your support with getting some good momentum going in order to be responsive to member requests. The more we get bogged down in politics, the less time there is to discuss good ideas that further the goal of fun, competitive, large-turnout racing in IT.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

Josh: Congratulations! I wish you all the best luck with dealing with all the issues that have come up in the last few months. I know that we will be able to move forward and I look forward to working with you and the ITAC. And thanks for your service.
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com

Best wishes for progress, Josh. You know that I think the political and organizational problems ought to actually get solved but if you're able to accomplish what needs doing, that's what's important.

K

I echo Kirks comments, and I like the idea of updates. I think the IT community has been very lucky to have had probably the most open communication with with it's adhoc as any in the club, and am happy to see you furthering that.
    Last edited by lateapex911; 02-20-2010 at 07:29 AM.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

Without getting some of the other issues resolved, what process will the ITAC be using? Unfortunately figuring out some of the politics items is pretty important at this stage otherwise things are just going to go around in circles. If / how previously classed cars will be reviewed (the numerous cars the ITAC already worked on) is pretty critical.

Glad to hear that you'll continue the open communication with us Josh.
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing