Thread: ITAC News.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

More news on the ITAC front.

Recently, we've lost (as noted above) two members to the CRB: Peter Keane (ITB Accord) and Chris Albin (ITB Golf).

We've filled in the open slots and the announcement was made today.

Congrats to these new ITACers:

Bob Stretch

Marshall Lytle

Josh Sirota
    I think we all are familiar with them, and I'm pleased with the wide range of experience and backgrounds they bring to the plate.
    Be nice to them until they get their helmets fitted..
    [/b]
    only a helmet? i am going down to my gunner's mate tomorrow for a full kevlar body armour fitting!

marshall
    ITAC newbie

only a helmet? i am going down to my gunner's mate tomorrow for a full kevlar body armour fitting!

marshall
    ITAC newbie
    [/b]
    Body armour is only needed if you're on the Prod committee!
    Paul Sherman
    Wichita Region
    '96 Neon #19 ITA (finally )
    Formerly known as P Sherm
    Joined 30 Sep 02
    Member No. 1176

marshall
    ITAC newbie
    [/b]
    This is cool... now I can go hunt down an ITAC member at my local track and personally give him hell for all the things Andy and Jake post on the board here . I'm liking this.

Seriously, congrats to our new ITAC members. I'm sure they'll contribute much to making a great class even better.

Earl R.
    240SX
    ITA/ST5

This is cool... now I can go hunt down an ITAC member at my local track and personally give him hell for all the things Andy and Jake post on the board here . I'm liking this.

Seriously, congrats to our new ITAC members. I'm sure they'll contribute much to making a great class even better.

[/b]

Congrats to the newly appointed......... and it would be nice if at (most) every IT race there was a ITAC member present and if there was a Q&A type session during the weekend. Or at least once during a season, in each region have such a GTG..