Thread: ITAC News.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm told that you can expect to see the first step of the rule change in the September Fastrack, which is due out on Monday.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

Default Update from August 2010 ITAC call

On last night's call, we resolved 17 of your letters and kept 4 of them tabled pending more research.

As we have been discussing, the Fastrack published yesterday included a proposed rule change that will definitely have some effect on nearly every IT driver. Please weigh in with your input at http://www.crbscca.com. Doing it here is good for discussion but many people who should see it will not unless it is directed through the proper channels.

Contained with in those 17 resolved letters are recommendations to the CRB that we add 7 new listings (2 in ITR, 3 in ITS, and 2 in ITC) and that we extend the model years of 13 existing listings, up through 2006 where appropriate. The 2006 models won't be eligible for competition until 2011 but this will allow you to get started on builds.

If all goes according to plan, the details should be in the October Fastrack, due out in about a month.

As always, I'm available to talk directly about anything you desire in the scope of IT.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

Hey Josh,

Did you get my letter via the CRB letter link regarding the 300zx? I can't find a notice of it being received and just wanted to make sure I didn't screw something up. Thanks
    Tristan Smith
    1991 Nissan ITR 300zx #56

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan Smith View Post
    Did you get my letter via the CRB letter link regarding the 300zx? I can't find a notice of it being received and just wanted to make sure I didn't screw something up. Thanks
    Yes, it's letter #2501. You can track the status on the crbscca.com site using the letter number. The e-mail attached to it is your turner.com address. If you didn't get the automated e-mails, maybe they got caught up in a spam filter?
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

Ok thanks, for the speedy reply. Appreciate it. You are more than likely right about the spam filter. We have a pretty thorough one here!
    Last edited by Tristan Smith; 08-27-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    Tristan Smith
    1991 Nissan ITR 300zx #56

Just a reminder: please provide your feedback to the CRB/BOD about the ITAC's rule change recommendation allowing weights of old IT listings to be changed (letter #1767). You can find the details and justification about the proposal in the September Fastrack, including the specific wording recommended for the GCR. The CRB meets next week they are preparing for the upcoming BOD meeting, and the more feedback available at those two meetings, the better!

You can submit feedback at http://www.crbscca.com
    September Fastrack is here: http://www.scca.com/documents/Fastra...track-sept.pdf -- proposal is on page 10.

Thanks!

Josh
    Last edited by JoshS; 09-01-2010 at 10:02 PM.
    Josh Sirota
    ITR '99 BMW Z3 Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by JoshS View Post
    Just a reminder: please provide your feedback to the CRB/BOD about the ITAC's rule change recommendation allowing weights of old IT listings to be changed (letter #1767).
    Thanks!

Josh
    Done.
    Marty Doane
    ITS RX-7 #13 (sold)
    2016 Winnebago Journey (home)