Thread: ITAC News.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Two out, two in.

Long time member Geroge Roffe, (and frequent IT.com poster, back in the "Miller Days", has been struggling with work and life related time issues. (I think he must've gotten a new hottie GF, LOL) and found that things were getting spread too thin. And Bob Clarke, andother long timer, is racing more in the prod category, and has some pressing family issues,.....so.....

We got lucky. Scott has lots of IT experience, and has been an occasional critic of the SCCA way, and even the ITAC, so having him on board is kinda cool.

And Jeff has shown lots of hard work on the ITACs behalf in the past. He and Ron Earp answered the phone when i called and said, "You know that list of cars too fast for ITS? Time to get that going", and along with the "ITR ad hoc" guys, created that class. Giles was in on that too.

So, both have a lot going for them: they are active IT racers, they represent cars and classes that helps the ITAC remain diversified. (We REALLY needed some Brit car expertise!) and they are geographically ok too.

So, if you see them at the track feel free to pat them on the back or kick them in the butt, LOL.

Oh...on edit, the current ITAC is;

Andrew Bettencourt, Grand Poobah
    Josh Sirota, West Coaster
    Kirk Knestis Resident Policy Doc
    Marshall Lytle BMW insurgent
    Lee Graser "For the People!"
    Les Chaney "Just Say No!"
    Jeff Young, British Liaison
    Scott Giles Resident Honda guru
    and me,
    Last edited by lateapex911; 12-23-2008 at 02:42 PM.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com