Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Greys and SCCA Management

It has come to my attention that the Greys of Zeta Reticuli have built large underground bunkers in and around Topeka, Kansas. After years of simple observation, they are on the move and their plan is now in action. Using a spongy, gelatinous mass that they attach to the necks of what are known as "club racing officials," their diabolical plot to destroy road racing in the United States is close to coming to fruition. It is up to us to stop them. I have a pitchfork. Anyone have a lantern? Today, we declare our independence day!

Plus, I'm insured.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Huh?
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

I guess I'm on the only one who can see it. Sigh. Alone in my knowledge that the sky is falling, the world ending, and that Solo is in on the conspiracy. A grey won street stock prepared this year!
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys

...and while you're all there, run a wiki search on 'malignant narcissism', 'megalomania' and 'demagoguery'.

Sound familiar ?

Then, let's all discuss the social pathologies that we get to witness on this and many other SCCA web forums. I'm sure a trained clinician would have some names for it, but I'll bet they're REALLY long complicated names.

Then, let's all discuss the social pathologies that we get to witness on this and many other SCCA web forums. I'm sure a trained clinician would have some names for it, but I'll bet they're REALLY long complicated names.
    [/b]
    Aha!! So that's why all my mail to Area 51 gets forwarded to Kansas. Dirty, rotten bastards! (Is that a long name?)
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

Jeff, do you have a new four lettered middle name that starts with the letter M & ends witha pair of t's ?

I can't disclose that information. If I did, the repercussions could be...unspeakable. There might be an auto cross or something.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Ssshhh...the walls have ears. Even now they are listening, listening, listening....
    Chris Harris
    ITC Honda Civic

As a trained, licensed, and experienced clinician, the DSM IV-TR does not have specific and/or inclusive enough terminology for the current situations. Sorry.

PS Please note that Passive-Aggressive personality disorder has been removed from the DSM. Due to this, I am currently assuming that the hidden message is that this behavior is "normal" and accepted within society.

Scott
    Racing make heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty - Peter Egan

ITA/IT7 Rx7
    SPU Baby Grand "clown car(s)" 1 stock, 1 with Hayabusa
    CCR BoD
    SWC of CCR Road Racing Liaison
    F&C

It has come to my attention that the Greys of Zeta Reticuli have built large underground bunkers in and around Topeka, Kansas. After years of simple observation, they are on the move and their plan is now in action. Using a spongy, gelatinous mass that they attach to the necks of what are known as "club racing officials," their diabolical plot to destroy road racing in the United States is close to coming to fruition. It is up to us to stop them. I have a pitchfork. Anyone have a lantern? Today, we declare our independence day!

Plus, I'm insured.
    [/b]
    Lantern's all fueled up!

If you guys need some torches or guns I'll bring them over. I think you have to have torches or guns to hunt a monster or start a movement.

I remember reading something somewhere about starting a revolution. One needed a some or all of the following:

*High inflation
    *Unfair taxation
    *Oppressive XYZ, where XYZ is government, regime, yo mama, SCCA etc.
    *Class strife
    *High crime
    *High unemployment
    *Bored people

I'm not sure what we have on the list that is contributing to the "sky is falling" attitude, but I know one thing we have in spades - bored people. I bet when racing starts back up all of this will go away.....

R

I bet when racing starts back up all of this will go away.....

R
    [/b]

It will be a real shame if it does. People really do need to get involved in the running of this club. It's kinda to bad Ron because you actually seem to have the kind of credentials that may be able to help.
    GTL Nissan Sentra
    DP 240sx
    Vintage BS 510
    ITS 240z
    I just type like a pompous ass!
    http://www.saveclubracing.com

Joe it is Christmas and some humor needs to be injected here and there on the board. Surely Jeff's first post indicated this was a humor thread?

There are some distinct issues for sure I think, I just have not sorted through everything to figure out what is real and what is the product of bored racers. But I am interested to know about it for sure, and I really don't think it will "go away" when racing starts. I've had enough explainged to me with respect to background and only factual events for me to think that Kansas is an odd place with some strange goings on.

Merry Christmas!

Ron

Jeff, this is a pretty funny thread, thanks for the "break from reality", I must go now, the voices are telling me to "go home and clean my guns".

Krys Dean :026:

This is not humor. This is not a break from reality. The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus.
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

This is not humor. This is not a break from reality. The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus. [/b]
    They won't take me alive.......I hate asparagus.

This is not humor. This is not a break from reality. The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus. [/b]
    Aren't they afraid their pee's gonna stink???

Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com

***The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus.***

Is it the Greys that approved the publishing of the year 2007 SCCA calendar? I may be a small town boy but at the same time I have NEVER viewed a calendar with Monday on the left hand side of the calendar & Saturday & Sunday listed on the right hand side of the calendar. Talk about a bunch of people that are totally out of control. Dam those Greys & their friken wind, sauce & asparagus. That stuff made em loose their minds. :026:

Have Fun
    David

***The Greys are coming.....and they like us in a wine and butter sauce, with a side of asparagus.***

Is it the Greys that approved the publishing of the year 2007 SCCA calendar? I may be a small town boy but at the same time I have NEVER viewed a calendar with Monday on the left hand side of the calendar & Saturday & Sunday listed on the right hand side of the calendar. Talk about a bunch of people that are totally out of control. Dam those Greys & their friken wind, sauce & asparagus. That stuff made em loose their minds. :026:

Have Fun
    David
    [/b]
    would that be the calendar that doesn't have any pics of IT cars in it? the Greys must drive miatas or spec racers....

We are leaving tomorrow... going to the Pisgah National Forest, it has to be a safe haven. While I have spied frequent Alien activity in the mountains (years of watching flying saucers cruise through the Smoky Mountains while pearing through a bottle of Black Velvet), I suspect...err.. hope, that it is made up of Venutian activity. They seem much more friendly.
    hoop
    Greensboro, NC
    STL Newbie