Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: STUPID RULES

Because, Bill, if it didn't specify "total" somebody would put in two per side, claiming that the rule didn't specify it clearly.

I wouldn't argue if there wasn't a comma or a parenthesis in there though.....
    [/b]
    I agree that the word 'total' needs to be there. But I would have put it in a slightly different place, like 'a total of two openings.....' This is one of the reasons I hated English in elementary and high school!
    Bill Stevens - Mbr # 103106
    BnS Racing www.bnsracing.net
    92 ITA Saturn
    83 ITB Shelby Dodge Charger
    Sponsors - Race-Keeper Data/Video Aquisition Systems www.race-keeper.com
    Simpson Performance Products - simpsonraceproducts.com

How about a gallery of pictures showing the bizarre interpertations of the rules being applied to the cars.

Have both legal and illegal and you can allow the audience to guess "legal or illegal".

***How about a gallery of pictures showing the bizarre interpertations of the rules being applied to the cars.
    Have both legal and illegal and you can allow the audience to guess "legal or illegal".***

Prince, do you believe anyone who posts on this site would have anything illegal on their car?

Have Fun
    David

11 years later, a response.

Do you believe I would ask anybody to show pics of their own ridiculous interpretations?

No, I was asking about things they have seen (not done) during their time racing.