Washer bottles - well actually I've now taken the time on two cars to hook them up & make them work. Very necessary when driving in crappy weather & everyone keeps going off & coming back on track w/ mud.

And yes, NER can ask for some odd things - we had to surrender our helmets after qualifying this summer, to get them back we had to bring our factory manuals. I think there was one RX7 manual that got brought into the tech shed about 9 times, guys just waited outside the door for their turn with it.

But here you go with some of my favorites:

Why can't we have jack pads? How many cars have you seen w/ big crunch marks on the underside from jacks? Its not like a jack point really adds "competitive advantage", it just keeps the car from getting beat up, or falling on your head.

Why can't we put a vent window in the rear window? No, lets mount the thing in the front window where it either is less effective or blocks our view (or both).

So you can't have anything lower than the wheel rim - except the exhaust. First, why is the exhaust exempt? Second, w/ a 50 series tire (or 45) if its that low, its going to get ripped off and land in the track.

You can run any kind of radiator and engine oil cooler, any kind of diff set up (in the stock pumpkin). Why not a diff cooler?

Fuel testing.... Well, I'll be polite and leave that one alone. I think every knows why the rule got created, but it didn't get very well thought out before being implemented such that nothing that will burn in the car will actually pass. There's no good solution on that one.

Matt

[/b]
I like the one's about the diff cooler & exhaust!!

So if you have a baby face you don't have to worry about burns? No head sock required but you better have them on your feet. [/b]

This is good too. :P Some of these make no sense at all LOL!

Keep up the good work guys is is some funny S%#@!!