Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Neon Feature Race

Assuming the SpecNeon doesn't get crashed up at Nationals and I don't blow up the motor I plan on attending the 'ALL NEON' extravaganza with everyone.
    Dan Waleke
    #40 SpecNeon

It's been a while and this race is less tha a month away. Can I see a real show of hands here as to who is coming?

I for one am voting that we run a n inverted field from Sat Qual, and then run the Sunday Race from Saturdays finishes. It's going to be our race, so we can do with it as we want. Just for fun All Neon Shoot Out!!

Lets have those I's

Here is the entry form
    http://www.waterfordhills.com/forms/regform07.pdf
    Chris "The Cat Killer" Childs
    Angry Sheep Motorsports
    810 417 7777
    angrysheepmotorsports.com

IT,SM,SS,Touring, and Super Touring

I am planning on attending. I understand sound at Waterford Hills is more restricted than other tracks. My ITA neon runs 97 or 98 decibels at Summit Point, which has a limit of 103. I have never had any problems at Beaverun, Nelson Ledges, or VIR. I am not running a cat, but do have a small muffler at the rear. Any advice on whether I may have problems with sound would be appreciated.

Tom Thompson
    1997 ITA Neon

Tom,

Waterford's Db limit is 75 at the property line. My car is usually about 97-99 with just a single cherry bomb in the exhaust. What I do when I run at Waterford is install a second muffler and it seems to bring it in line. Others willl use a super trap end to tune the noise. Then there are those who lift when they go by the sound tower .

There will be many people there that would be so happy to have someone travel from so far that getting someone to help you with a solution while at he track should be easy. There is a Friday test from 12-4, it would be a good idea to show up for that and get a sound reading. Besides, speed doesn't come quickly at Waterford due to it's complexity of turns.

See you there!
    Angry Sheep Motorsports
    810 417 7777

Anyone else coming?
    Angry Sheep Motorsports
    810 417 7777