Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overall impressions after a year?

Come on, Scott. What's your car for? Being a racecar, or being a show queen?

[/b]
    I know, I know, but I'm a man of my word.

I think my car would really like VIR and I would really love to be a part of the GLD freight train. Maybe the Glen in the summer would be better.
    Scott
    STU Z4?

Kevin,

I work as crew for some of my Showroom Stock and Touring customers. The Winter National at Sebring will have more cars there than the June Sprints. Usually for something like that I just fly down for the Weekend.

As far as VIR it will depend on my $ situation. I really recomend that you go. There is no track I have seen that is like VIR. Your Acura will due very well there.

I like Scott's idea of the Glen in the Summer as well.
    Chris "The Cat Killer" Childs
    Angry Sheep Motorsports
    810 417 7777
    angrysheepmotorsports.com

IT,SM,SS,Touring, and Super Touring

There is no track I have seen that is like VIR. Your Acura will due very well there.

I like Scott's idea of the Glen in the Summer as well.
    [/b]
    I hope so since it'll need it if both Joe and Greg are there, not to mention local VIR hotshoe, Bowie in his Miata.

Pending how it fits into the schedule with everything else (if it ever gets realeased!), I'm hoping to do the Fun One double at Watkins Glen in September. I'm a former ITC record holder there, but have yet to run the Integra there. I think it'll love that track!
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

"We'd love to work with Anze on some Penske-derived struts like GregM is doing, but last time we chatted Angelo was talking ~$1800 per corner; WAY out of budget. The revalved Konis are approaching what we need, anyway."

The price you were quoted was for triple adjustable's. I am having Penske single adjustable's built. Hell if single's were good enough to make my T2 Bird in 05' run up front at the Runoff's with Knowle's behind the wheel then they're good enough for me. The also can be converted to double's and beyond at a later date as I have done with the Bird. Then I have to work to develope them.

I also have a new engine that I have to install. The tired ol' SSC motor is what I have been running.

I lost my enthusiasm this winter with the EP to FP not happening.

I am looking forward to backing up the 12 Hour win in a Neon, but that car lost its motor at the end of the season.

Lots of work to do.......................................

Its a damn shame that SCCA took so long to reclassify this car. Now Mopar has discontinued its IT Parts.
    Greg Meindl
    #74 Dodge Neon ACR ITA
    #75 Dodge Neon ACR ITA
    #84 Dodge Neon ACR ITA Enduro
    #74 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe TA SVRA
    #74 Pontiac Firebird Formula T2 Sold on its way to Arizona !
    #74 Dodge SRT-4 T2 Sold residing in Indiana

The price you were quoted was for triple adjustable's.[/b]
    Soooo....what's the price range for singles?