Chris, I don't have any scale charts handy, but the NX is something like 60/40 to 64/36 on weight distribution. The suspension geometry on that chassis is terrible; we start hitting rapidly dropping roll centers less than 1" down from stock ride height.

The result is that we run ~1"-1.5" down from stock and tighten up the springs to compensate for the crappy geometry; our springs rates are in the range of 800F/500R, with a KEE-ILLER rear swaybar (http://www.kakashiracing.com/swaybar.html - which, of course, doesn't hurt the F/R weight balance...)

There's basically zero aftermarket support of race-quality suspension parts on this car, so we developed and fabricated our own struts for use with Koni 8611 race inserts (see attached pic). Even so, we had to have Koni revalve them for more compression and rebound control - these struts really woke up the car this year.

We'd love to work with Anze on some Penske-derived struts like GregM is doing, but last time we chatted Angelo was talking ~$1800 per corner; WAY out of budget. The revalved Konis are approaching what we need, anyway.

So, I suggest your development will parallel ours: find the sweet spot compromise in the ride height, which will be higher than you want, and find the spring rates and associated dampers to keep you there. If you need more rear roll stiffness, fabricate a drawbridge for your rear swaybar... - GA

On edit: As for running at LRP, don't let Andy suck you into that spider's web. As you found out LRP is a momentum/handling track; I've not been able to get within 1.5s per lap of his new lap record. Watkins Glen and Pocono are another matter entirely: I broke the existing long-time-Honda track records at The Glen in '06.

Let the mosquito have its way at LRP, and you go beat up on him at The Glen.

[attachmentid=721]