Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Palmer Mtorsports Park-status?

Raymond "I hope 20087 brings us lots of new projects" Blethen [/b]
    That's an awefully long time from now Ray. :P
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

Thanks, Dick. That answers my core question. So, 2009 it will be (I pray).

I'd rather the track be designed and built well for 2009 rather than hastily put together for 2008. We intend to have that track around for a long time. I hope to watch my grandson's first race on that track (my SON is now almost four years old).
    Aspiring IT road racer; current Solo II competitor (Red 1994 VW Golf in STS) and flagger

Shhhhhh! This is the Secrecy Car Club of America and we don't want to let anyone know we exist. I'd say great job to all involved but I have no idea what they are doing. Soooo, to all of us not in that private inner circle, you'll just have to wait till, ,some day.
    Chris

Shhhhhh! This is the Secrecy Car Club of America and we don't want to let anyone know we exist. I'd say great job to all involved but I have no idea what they are doing. Soooo, to all of us not in that private inner circle, you'll just have to wait till, ,some day.
    Chris [/b]
    Or you could, as a member of the club, attend the club function and get the info. There is a time and a place for everything...the time and the place for the update was at the Annual Meeting. I am sure a more public dissertation will be appropriate soon.

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Andy, you have been around Dick to long, but you are right. All in do time. dave

It's a club. It's about participation.

Andy Bettencourt

Andy, I'm sitting here chuckling cause somehow I knew you'd be the first to respond. It does not matter to me when I find out about the new track. I just think its funny about the shroud of secrecy. See you at the races.
    Chris

Chris,

I wouldn't call it secrecy. Often times when things are released in a broader forum, they quickly become misinterpereted. I consider it more of ensuring accurate information stays with the town's and other decision makers. I am very curious to learn more, but would rather the region be on the careful side with things. We're so close!
    Dave Gran
    Real Roads, Real Car Guys – Real World Road Tests
    Go Ahead - Take the Wheel's Free Guide to Racing

The uninformed call it 'secrecy', the informed call it smart. You get to be informed by participating. The world gets to be informed when everything is in cement. Quite simple really.

Andy Bettencourt

Yea, as far as I am concerned, if it makes the process smoother, tell me NOTHING! LOL.
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com