Thread: Roll Cage for IT racing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for all the replies and input...got me thinkin' (stinkin' thinkin&#39 maybe I should just look for a honda crx si

Cool

Thanks for all the replies and input...got me thinkin' (stinkin' thinkin&#39 maybe I should just look for a honda crx si
    [/b]
    Chuck, Keep on Fiero Track. We just sold the Last of our 4 Fieros (Indy Edition) and we have boxes of new and used parts I would be happy to sell as if you own a Fiero you need your own parts dept. Unless you can Find one of Huffaker Engineering IMSA Fiero now that would be interesting. Whatever you get remember this is supposed to be Fun(Where is the Money pit Icon) Tom Weaver
    Tom Weaver: Logistics & Technical Support Manager IE truck driver for 1986 RX-7 ITS #63. "Diesel Haulin' Rotary" 2005 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab The Hemi has retired "Long Live the Hemi" Bill Weaver Driver- 2004 NYSRRC John Chave Award. 2006 & 2013 ITS NYSRRC Champion!. Truck Driver Named Glen Region Worker of the Year 2008.Located 45 miles southeast of Watkins Glen in Sayre PA.