Thread: IT Festival at MO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My thoughts regarding which course. One of the things I liked about the ARRC in years past was that they used the chicane (turn 8) ONLY for the ARRC, which slightly reduced the local advantage. So, I'd say use the pro course if you choose just one for the same reason.

My thoughts regarding which course. One of the things I liked about the ARRC in years past was that they used the chicane (turn 8) ONLY for the ARRC, which slightly reduced the local advantage. So, I'd say use the pro course if you choose just one for the same reason. [/b]
    Correct me if I am wrong but the only difference between teh Club and Pro is the Club has the chicane. Going with the Pro reduces the technical aspect of the course, no? Stick with the Club and run it both days.

Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Correct me if I am wrong but the only difference between teh Club and Pro is the Club has the chicane. Going with the Pro reduces the technical aspect of the course, no? Stick with the Club and run it both days.

[/b]
    Going to the Pro course will not diminish your Mid Ohio experience or the technical aspect of the course. It will add a different element into the equation.