I doubt that other regions will change thier dates with concerns that this race will draw away IT racers.

1) IT isn't the regions only concern

2) Realisticaly you will only get 5-6 people the 1st year and Maybe 10-15 IF you are lucky. That is a relatively low # of people considering most races these days draw 200+ cars.

3) A NARRC Championship (and I am sure other championships) is worth more to many (including myself) than a single race, be it the ARRC or an IT Festival. - Yes this is just my opinion, but if I was giong to run the NARRC series I wouldn't skip the NARRC event for this event. I am guessing the same is true for most of the MARRS people also.

Basicaly in 2008 I would suggest scheduling the "IT Festival" around the other regions normaly scheduled events, don't expect the "other" regions whom you want racers from to cater to you. I know this can't be changed (or can it?) for 2007, but I thought that it needed to be made realistic for those that felt other regions should change their schedules so that 5 or 6 people from that region didn't have a conflict.

Raymond