OK I&#39;ve spent the last hour adding a few people to a new group called strangely enough; "Moderators Group" <_<

Many of you will now see a new drop down menu at the bottom left of each page which will allow you to perform a number of administrative functions like deleting, renaming and editing posts. Note: you will only see this menu when you drill down to the actual discussion thread level.

Use your new found power carefully please!!!!

Who did I pick? Those who have offered to help, those who have been here a long time and often, those who have demonstrated the cability of weilding such power fairly and infrequently....

I&#39;d publish a list of the "Moderators" but the damn page fails to load when you click the link to list all of them.
Just another reason we need to switch to a new forum package.

So along with your moderating duties please try to get those active hear to buy a T-Shirt or donate.
I&#39;d really like to get this new software installed before too long...

Important - Another broken part of this forum now is the email notification when new users register, Therefore I am going to re-enable the AUTO APPROVE functionality again. This mean the spammers WILL AUTOMATICALLY be able to post again. I&#39;m hoping that you Moderators can help delete thes eunwanted posts. Too many good users are being left behind becuase I can not figure out if they are spammers or good users when they register...also I dont have time to check the registation queue every day. Again, teh new software will fix all these issues.

Thanks for helping out!