Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Cage Builder

Just voicing my big for Chris' work and service. He's done cages for several friends and one for me a few years ago. He'll be getting another one of our cars within the next few weeks.
    [/b]
    Would you happen to have any pictures of the complete works?

I have a Chris Howard cage in my Miata as well - another happy customer. I have pictures of my cage as well as several other Miata cages that Chris has done. Email me at [email protected] and I will forward the pictures to you.

Bill Hosselbarth
    1994 Miata

Would you happen to have any pictures of the complete works?
    [/b]
    Sorry, I don't have any pictures handy, but build quality wise, the cage is similar to Bill's. My cage is a bit different because I asked Chris to build a custom cage which would allow me to retain the use of a convertible soft top (Miata). My next car will have a similar cage to Bill's, including NASCAR bars etc.
    Will
    # 72 Miata ITA
    1.6 liters of furious power!

I have a Chris Howard cage in my Miata as well - another happy customer. I have pictures of my cage as well as several other Miata cages that Chris has done. Email me at [email protected] and I will forward the pictures to you.
    Bill Hosselbarth
    1994 Miata
    [/b]
    Thanks for sending me the pics. The cage pics look great!

Sorry, I don't have any pictures handy, but build quality wise, the cage is similar to Bill's. My cage is a bit different because I asked Chris to build a custom cage which would allow me to retain the use of a convertible soft top (Miata). My next car will have a similar cage to Bill's, including NASCAR bars etc.
    [/b]
    Thanks Will. I think your Miata cage was in Bill's set of pics.

Matts a good choice. So is John Weisberg, and he's closer to NYC,
    [/b]
    John's moved to upstate NY....

http://www.vectorbd.com/berg