Thread: The Longest Day is Back! 24 hours at Nelson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That was a 944 pilot who had 1.5 Porsche widths available under braking for T1, didn't use them, then tried to pass me after I turned in. I'm sure he'd tell you that I "closed the door on him" but if you had seen the speed differential of the hit, what I really did was keep him from sailing off into the grass...

I should have anticipated that he'd be a dork so I take partial responsibility.

K

EDIT - and to be clear, this was an ITS car that was consistently slower than we were...

That was a 944 pilot who had 1.5 Porsche widths available under braking for T1, didn't use them, then tried to pass me after I turned in. I'm sure he'd tell you that I "closed the door on him" but if you had seen the speed differential of the hit, what I really did was keep him from sailing off into the grass...

I should have anticipated that he'd be a dork so I take partial responsibility.

K

EDIT - and to be clear, this was an ITS car that was consistently slower than we were...
    [/b]

Uh Kirk, I think you'll be taking full responsibility for that (well, at least for fixing it) :P