Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And the Weather Forecast...

Now we're talking, baby!

"Beautiful with intervals of clouds and sunshine. Winds from the ESE at 8 mph. RealfeelŪ: 69 °F High: 71 °F"

That's fine. Like your mail man, I deliver in no matter what the weather is. [/b]
    I hope your mailman isn't like mine, a really slow 80 year old woman and the mail is always late.

(Things Greg Amy won't say but, is thinking)
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R
    www.kakashiracing.com
    [email protected]
    www.kesslerengineering.com (Matt's the man)
    First non CRX at IT Fest 2009 2nd place overall
    2008 ITA NARRC & NYSRRC Champion

No, my mailman is more of a "throw whatever mail into whatever mail box as quickly as possible and then worry about if it's in the right one later" kind of guy. So yea, that sounds about right.
    Kevin
    2010 FP Runoffs & Super Sweep Champion
    2010 ITB ARRC Champion
    2008 & 2009 ITA ARRC Champion
    '90 FP Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITA Acura Integra RS
    '92 ITB Honda Civic DX

I can sure 2nd the fact full tread Toyo's were not the set up for the Feb06 race.

Several times at the bottom of the Esses up into 5 I was in full hydro mode and scared s. . .Less.

Also, down the back straight about the flag shack car control was getting dicy and in those conditions there IS a turn there!!

The rain was pretty hard though and in lesser conditions the Toyo's were ok especially if there is a dry line starting to develop. In those conditions the Toyo's will definitely out perform the Dstockers/dedicated rains.

Travers
    ITS 19

I can sure 2nd the fact full tread Toyo's were not the set up for the Feb06 race.

Several times at the bottom of the Esses up into 5 I was in full hydro mode and scared s. . .Less.

Also, down the back straight about the flag shack car control was getting dicy and in those conditions there IS a turn there!!

The rain was pretty hard though and in lesser conditions the Toyo's were ok especially if there is a dry line starting to develop. In those conditions the Toyo's will definitely out perform the Dstockers/dedicated rains.

Travers
    ITS 19
    [/b]

You may want to consider the Hoosier Rains over the Dirt Stockers and or other tires. The Hoosier Rains outperformed the Dirt Stockers in all out rain conditions during back to back test sessions on the same car with the same driver (Different track though). The Hoosier Rains also will not chunk in the dry, making them an excellent tire for all conditions. While the Dirt Stockers feel more comfortable in the turn they are not the fastest tire choice from our experience and as mentioned Dirt Stockers don't like dry pavement to much

Raymond
    RST Performance Racing
    www.rstperformance.com