Thread: ITA Miatas?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My "aero" work on the front of the miata consisted of making a honeycomb splitter that goes under the bumper only, when you are right, there is more work to be done. I'd like to see 140hp at the wheels, but we are MILES away from that number at the moment. Shocks, well, we are weak there, we have not done any data or any shock revalving, but at least we have some good shocks. You all might notice Colin is sponsored by PENSKE! You know his shocks are working well! Really we would benefit from some tuning and tweaking at this point....

My "aero" work on the front of the miata consisted of making a honeycomb splitter that goes under the bumper only, when you are right, there is more work to be done. I'd like to see 140hp at the wheels, but we are MILES away from that number at the moment. Shocks, well, we are weak there, we have not done any data or any shock revalving, but at least we have some good shocks. You all might notice Colin is sponsored by PENSKE! You know his shocks are working well! Really we would benefit from some tuning and tweaking at this point....
    [/b]
    Yea, at tracks like Atlanta, I would think any aero help you could give that car would pay off. The Miata is one car that this rear wheel drive guy is curious about. I will follow the progress of you two closely!
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com