Well, decided to get you all talking once again. So, what do you all plan to do for winter projects, hobbies, etc?
My winter "chore" is plowing, but that's only if I can get a few volunteers to take a day and do an engine swap in my plow. Bob is too sick to do it, plus we pulled out of the garage we are renting due to the psycho explosions of our landlady there. (By psycho, I mean, we get blamed when her dishes aren't done in her house? She expects us to do repairs on her property for no compensation, and this woman actually hits herself when something breaks or her teenaged kids misbehave. She REALLY is psycho!!!! We don't need that.) Anyway, I hope to have a dozen or so driveways to plow to earn extra money. I LOVE doing it. It's really a blast, though I get mighty tired....it's a good tired. I crank on the tunes, bring the dog, drink lots of hot chocolate, and just plow ahead!!!!

I'm anxious to hear who gets to go skiing, what cars are being built, who hits the football games, etc. I also hope to get my personal website really cookin' and also get my personal computer online. (That's been a problem). I use my roommate's usually.

Well, hope to hear all the latest gossip from y'all soon.