Thread: Air impact gun/wrench

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I was on another forum and someone mentioned that Pep Boys was selling a 24V battery 1/2" impact wrench that worked great and only cost $65. I could not believe it but there were a few people that swear by it. I bought one to try and I cant believe how powerful it is. It took the lug nuts off my father in-laws 1 ton Dodge dually no sweat. The race car is a piece of cake. You can't go wrong for $65, it says Goodyear on it but it's made in China. Last week they had a $10 rebate on it.
    Karl Bocchieri
    NYR
    ITS #80

I was on another forum and someone mentioned that Pep Boys was selling a 24V battery 1/2" impact wrench that worked great and only cost $65. I could not believe it but there were a few people that swear by it. I bought one to try and I cant believe how powerful it is. It took the lug nuts off my father in-laws 1 ton Dodge dually no sweat. The race car is a piece of cake. You can't go wrong for $65, it says Goodyear on it but it's made in China. Last week they had a $10 rebate on it.
    [/b]
    Got a part number on that? sounds like a great Christmas gift but I can't find it at pep boys online (lousy shopping site)