The car keeps running. My car had a single pole switch on it when I got it that just disconnected the battery from the car. I didn't know any better at that point. I go to my first ever annual tech and the first thing the inspector does is throw the kill switch. The car keeps on running. My comment was "It's not supposed to do that is it." I have no idea how Bob passed annual. I replaced it with a three pole switch that disconnects the computer signal to the ignition coil. The car now stops. Moral of the story: You need something other than just disconnecting the battery from the car.

David
[/b]
Josh,

You'll want to wire the two pole switch to the two wires that run from the battery to the engine compartment on the passenger side. There should be an ignition relay in your circuit, I don't have the Bently manual in front of me right now, but I do remember it being there, it's in the immobilizer part of the curcuit. Anyway, the problem is that the switch just removes the 12v. it really needs to ground out the alternator and computer, to make the circuit dead, this is what the relay does ground the curcit when it's off, applies 12v. when it's on. This is where the alternator feedback can keep the motor running with the battery disconnected when there's no path to drop the voltage in the field wire. I wired the Battery Cutoff Switch (BCS) in series with a toggle switch on the small wire, this energises the relay and ungrounds the alternator field, computer key switch wire, and fuel pump wire. This way the BCS and the toggle both kill the motor, but the BCS removes all electricity from going into the engine bay. I can tell you the wire numbers you want to look for and the colors if you like, but the BCS should be along the main battery wire running along the passenger side. Good luck,

James